13 Sep Adam Quiney: How to Grow Financial Abundance in Your Coaching Practice
Episode 91: Adam Quiney
This week on the show, Adam Quiney joins me to talk about overcoming resistance and consistently doing the work, taking creative pursuit and starting their own business.
I also shared my thoughts and feelings on making the show. We also shared some experiences we had in Peru.
Adam and I discuss:
- How to overcome resistance and consistently do the work (whether you feel like it or not)
- Discipline without surrender versus surrender without discipline
- Experiencing breakdown and feeling inadequate
- Living life through your head versus heart
- The money beliefs that underly what we do and what we do to overcome them
- Thinking that having a business and the ability to travel mean being successful
- How the sense of self-worth is tied to how well you do in business
- How Adam built his coaching business from scratch to charging $50,000/year
More about Adam
Adam is an executive leadership coach specializing in working with the Smartest People in the Room. A former software developer and attorney, Adam’s learned the hard way about the costs that come from keeping your heart safe and chasing after external rewards to feel whole and complete.
From love, Adam is connection, passion, presence, wit and brilliance. From fear, he is awkward, robotic, apathetic, irrelevant and arrogant. He’s learned to embrace all these parts of himself, and works with others to do the same in their own lives. Living with his beautiful wife and their two dogs (one of which is a cat) in Victoria, B.C., He is a man on a mission to bring the world to a more inspired and fully-expressed place.