08 Aug Dr Gay Hendricks: The Genius Spiral. How to reach your highest potential
Episode 64: Dr. Gay Hendricks
This week on the show, Dr. Gay Hendricks, one of my great mentors, joined me to talk about the Upper Limit problem, Genius Spiral, and his upcoming book – The Joy of Genius.
Dr. Gay Hendricks and I discuss:
- The reason why he wrote The Big Leap is to provide a map for what’s underneath your Upper Limit problem and what you can do to actually fix those problems
- Opening yourself up to the possibility of experiencing more happiness that you ever felt before
- What the Genius Spiral is and its difference from the Zone of Excellence
- Knowing your True Creativity
- Human beings have 3 feelings zone
More about Dr. Gay Hendricks
Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., has been a leader in the fields of relationship transformation and bodymind therapies for more than 45 years. After earning his Ph.D. in counselling psychology from Stanford, Gay served as professor of Counselling Psychology at the University of Colorado for 21 years. He has written more than 40 books, including bestsellers such as Five Wishes, The Big Leap and Conscious Loving (co-authored with his co-author and mate for more than 35 years, Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks), both used as a primary text in universities around the world. In 2003, Gay co-founded The Spiritual Cinema Circle, which distributes inspirational movies and conscious entertainment to subscribers in 70+ countries.
Gay has offered seminars worldwide and appeared on more than 500 radio and television shows, including OPRAH, CNN, CNBC, 48 HOURS and others. In addition to his work with The Hendricks Institute, Gay is currently continuing his new mystery series that began with The First Rule Of Ten.
Breakthrough to Bliss Program
Katie & Gay Hendricks’s Hearts In Harmony
The Joy of Genius by Dr. Gay Hendricks