07 Mar Everything I Ever Learned About Living An Extraordinary Life
Episode 50: Nathan Seaward
To celebrate our 50th episode, I’m sharing all my best secrets for living an extraordinary life!
- What is an extraordinary life?
- How to start building stronger foundations
- The four elements of an extraordinary life: Business and Mission, Love and Connection, Adventure and Excitement and Inner Peace.
- Business and Mission
- Why having a business is the ultimate freedom
- Why a powerful mission can pull you forward
- Love and Connection
- The secret to self love
- How to deepen your relationships
- The power of being vulnerable
- Adventure and Excitement
- Why excitement is what we’re all secretly chasing
- How play is good for your brain
- Inner Peace
- Why success without fulfilment is the ultimate failure
- The one empowering belief that has brought me peace
Thank you for all your support!
This episode is brought to you by Unsettled, a 30-day co-working retreat experience for entrepreneurs, creatives, freelancers, and folks going through intentional transitions in some of the world’s most inspiring destinations beunsettled.co/nathan/
P.S Whenever you’re ready . . . here are 3 ways I can help you create an extraordinary life:
1. Subscribe to my weekly podcast, The Nathan Seaward Show
Every week, I interview powerful people from around the world who are living extraordinary lives. I dig deep into their lives and businesses so you can implement all of their best ideas into your own life – Click here
2. Apply for my new Extraordinary Life Master Class
I’m currently putting the final touches on a powerful course that will bring together all of my best learnings and insights. I’m only accepting a handful of people for this class so if you’re interested, contact me and tell me why you might be a great fit for the course.
3. Work with me privately
It’s no secret that the best way to create an extraordinary life is to work directly with someone who’s already done it. Contact me and tell me a little bit about your life and business and what you think your extraordinary life my look like.