05 Jul Jackie Knechtel and Justin Faerman: Living in Flow state: What is it and how to enter it
Episode 60: Jackie Knechtel & Justin Faerman
This week on the show, Jackie Knechtel and Justin Faerman joined me to share their views on the concept of flow and consciousness. They also share why living in flow improve your life and how it can raise your consciousness.
I also just launched the Limitless Entrepreneur Adventure Series. If you are interested on that, give me a message and will get you on a call to see if you’d be a fit.
Jackie & Justin and I discuss:
- Describing the concept of flow consciousness as a new operating system for our consciousness that allows us to live in a more limitless reality
- How the process of Jackies’s own self-healing exploration lead her around the world to all different mentors and teachers, and how she ended up in Santa Barbara
- How her brother’s passing became a wake up call for her to really get to live full out and enjoy every moment of her life
- Justin’s transformation from not eating much and being a depressed guy to someone who eats organic food, doing yoga and meditation
- Describing the peak state to someone who haven’t experienced it
- Flow as a perfect balance or an integration of control and surrender
- How flow correlates to the Chinese concept of Daoism
- How intuition plays a role in translating flow consciousness into a business
More about Jackie and Justin
Jackie Knechtel, M.A., is an executive coach/consultant, behavioral therapist, international speaker and pioneer in the area of flow. She is the co-founder of the Flow Consciousness Institute which holds cutting edge trainings, retreats, leads workshops and delivers transformational experiences worldwide.
Jackie is also the co-author of the forthcoming book Flow: The Art of Effortless Living and is actively shifting consciousness on a global scale through her speaking, coaching practice and by blending science and spirituality into practical tools for living an enlightened life.
Jackie has a background as an autism specialist with clients in NYC, Beverly Hills, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. She serves as an advisor for the Eve Branson Foundation, NomadX and AutismCodes and is currently working to revolutionize the therapy delivery model for special needs children and their caregivers with her vision, Spectra.
Justin Faerman is a visionary change-agent, international speaker, serial entrepreneur and consciousness researcher dedicated to evolving global consciousness, bridging science and spirituality and spreading enlightened ideas on both an individual and societal level.
He is the co-founder of Conscious Lifestyle Magazine and the Flow Consciousness Institute and a sought after teacher, known for his pioneering work in the area of flow and the mechanics of consciousness. He currently serves as an advisor to a number of social-impact driven growth stage companies and is actively involved in multiple large-scale projects to re-imagine and re-engineer human sociocultural systems to create a sustainable, enlightened future for all life.
His current work is largely focused on creating practical, consciousness-based technologies for unlocking human potential that integrate the best of both scientific and spiritual insights into the nature of reality and human consciousness with the end goal of helping people to create socially impactful, deeply fulfilling and prosperous lives and businesses.