17 May Kendra Cunov: Deepening relationships. What men and woman need to know about each other.
Episode 55: Kendra Cunov
This week on the show, Kendra joins me to talk about the importance of self-love, love and belongingness, and how understanding your feminine and masculine energy helps relationship and intimacy. I also share my thoughts on building game-changing businesses and helping people to improve.
Kendra and I discuss:
- How observing a community of people in the monastery drove her inquiry on personal growth and interpersonal dynamics
- There is a value in teasing the kinds of love apart and that they actually happen together.
- Distinguishing feminine and masculine from male and female
- How teasing the feminine and masculine energy apart helps in creating sparks in an intimate relationship
- How honoring all the sides of masculine and feminine keeps them from becoming toxic
- What women want men to know and what she thinks men want women to know
More about Kendra
Founder of Fierce Grace: Practices of Embodied Wholeness for Women, Kendra Cunov has been studying, facilitating, and (most importantly) practicing Authentic Relating, Embodiment Practices & Deep Intimacy Work for the last fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women, and couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication, and full self-expression.
She co-founded Authentic World, as well as The Embodied Relationship & Intimacy Training Salon and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relation work on the planet.
Kendra has consulted for companies such as Genentech and is currently on staff for 4PC, an elite mastermind for the top 4% of coaches in the world.
She works with organizations and leaders, as well as men, women, and couples who know that presence, truth, connection, and integrity are our truest access points to success—in business and in love.
The Embodied Relationship & Intimacy Training Salon
Fierce Grace Program
This episode is brought to you by Unsettled, a 30-day co-working retreat experience for entrepreneurs, creatives, freelancers, and folks going through intentional transitions in some of the world’s most inspiring destinations beunsettled.co/nathan/
P.S Whenever you’re ready . . . here are 3 ways I can help you create an extraordinary life:
1. Subscribe to my weekly podcast, The Nathan Seaward Show
Every week, I interview powerful people from around the world who are living extraordinary lives. I dig deep into their lives and businesses so you can implement all of their best ideas into your own life – Click here
2. Apply for my new Extraordinary Life Master Class
I’m currently putting the final touches on a powerful course that will bring together all of my best learnings and insights. I’m only accepting a handful of people for this class so if you’re interested, contact me and tell me why you might be a great fit for the course.
3. Work with me privately
It’s no secret that the best way to create an extraordinary life is to work directly with someone who’s already done it. Contact me and tell me a little bit about your life and business and what you think your extraordinary life my look like.