08 Jun Kyle Benson: The Latest Research on Relationships from Inside the Love Lab
Episode 56: Kyle Benson
This week on the show, Kyle joins me to talk about some scientific views in building an intimate relationship with your partner. Kyle shares the importance of attachment styles in understanding yourself and your partner and he also shares some scientific studies on relationship.
Kyle and I discuss:
- How he got sick while being in an unhealthy relationship trying to build a successful business to earn his partner’s affection
- How our relationships and how we see ourselves impact all areas in our lives
- What happens if our attachment systems get activated when we feel some sense of threat
- Understanding the dynamics of the Attachment Styles
- Becoming an expert on yourself and helping your partner become an expert on you and vice versa
- Studying couples in the Love lab and some research about relationship
- What to focus on before getting into a relationship and how will you know if it’s time to end the relationship
More about Kyle
Kyle Benson is an Intentionally Intimate Relationship coach providing practical, research based tools to build long-lasting relationships.
Kyle is best known for his compassion and non-judgemental style and his capacity to seeing the root problem. Download the Intimacy 5 Challenge to learn where you and your partner can improve your emotional connection and build lasting intimacy.
This episode is brought to you by Unsettled, a 30-day co-working retreat experience for entrepreneurs, creatives, freelancers, and folks going through intentional transitions in some of the world’s most inspiring destinations beunsettled.co/nathan/
P.S Whenever you’re ready . . . here are 3 ways I can help you create an extraordinary life:
1. Subscribe to my weekly podcast, The Nathan Seaward Show
Every week, I interview powerful people from around the world who are living extraordinary lives. I dig deep into their lives and businesses so you can implement all of their best ideas into your own life – Click here
2. Apply for my new Extraordinary Life Master Class
I’m currently putting the final touches on a powerful course that will bring together all of my best learnings and insights. I’m only accepting a handful of people for this class so if you’re interested, contact me and tell me why you might be a great fit for the course.
3. Work with me privately
It’s no secret that the best way to create an extraordinary life is to work directly with someone who’s already done it. Contact me and tell me a little bit about your life and business and what you think your extraordinary life my look like.