11 Apr Announcing Machu Picchu 2019!
Episode 75:Announcing The Machu Picchu Peruvian Adventure, Jul 29 – Aug 4, 2019 with Co-Leader Adam Quiney!
I’m excited to announce the launch of the 3rd Adventure Series. Last year, we went to a sailing trip around the Greek Islands and at the end of the year we went to Norway and hang out in the Arctic Circle.
In this week’s episode, I’m excited to talk about where our 3rd Adventure Series will be and who my co-leader is going to be. We will talk about the process of deciding the location and what to expect in this adventure.
Adam and I discuss:
- My co-leader in the next adventure this July 29th – August 4th is my friend, Adam Quiney
- How I approach the coaches that I love and respect and how I co-create these adventures with them
- The process of deciding where to go and the reason we chose Machu Picchu, Peru
- The magic of collaboration is you don’t have to do things alone
- The definition of adventure is not knowing what’s going to happen
- Creating connection and community during the adventure by removing any distractions
- Frictions and breakdowns and transmuting what most people spend all their lives avoiding
- Setting powerful intentions outside of just having a fun adventure
- For whom this adventure is for