21 May Re Perez: Branding for the people
Episode 80: Re Perez
This week on the show, Re Perez joins me to discuss his journey into entrepreneurship, what branding is, its importance and relevance.
Don’t forget to leave a 5-star rating and a review of my podcast on iTunes, and I will pick a review who will receive my giveaway book of the week is Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday.
Re and I discuss:
- The impact of James into Re’s life
- The rundown of his journey into entrepreneurship
- Getting through the initial fear of starting his own company – Branding for the People
- How a bad breakup pushed him to move forward
- Getting off track from the original vision and restoring integrity
- Living an authentic life
- His definition of branding
- Difference between being loved vs being respected
- A chart that he modified on conflicting values and shared values, low and high impact
- His process on working with someone
- Helping people from “I want to make an impact” to “What impact do you want to make” or “What impact do you make”
More about Re Perez
Re Perez is a seasoned Brand Strategist, Thought Leader, and CEO of BRANDING FOR THE PEOPLE, a leading branding agency that transforms and mobilizes brands for high-growth entrepreneurs who are committed to making a positive economic or social impact on people’s lives. Since 2011, his agency has successfully led hundreds of branding engagements around the globe that have impacted millions of people.